Agenda coming soon…
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - The mRNA Conference 2024”.
- Overview of technologies for mRNA quantification for clinical sample
- Defining and setting guidelines for adopting RT-qPCR and ddPCR technologies for clinical samples analysis
- Exchange business cards and get connected in short one-to-one meetings
- Start the conversation to arrange a more formal meeting later on in the conference
- Share your professional background and discuss your biggest business issues – Don't forget your business cards!
- Introduction to Gritstone’s samRNA platform and vaccine approach
- Introducing personalized and shared neoantigen vaccines for cancer immunotherapy
- Case studies and clinical trials of the samRNA vaccine for SARS-CoV-2
- Discussing ways to accelerate the GMP-readiness of the mRNA manufacturing facility
- Case study of quickly renovating an office building into mRNA GMP manufacturing
- Understand patient-centricity in a clinical trial, vaccine development, and global distribution
- Highlighting challenges and considerations of the supply chain
- Gain insights into the strategic approach and innovative solutions
- Learn key attributes of mRNA molecules
- Gain awareness of new LC-MS approaches to characterize mRNA therapeutics and potential CQAs
- Understand how LC-MS can be used to evaluate and inform the process development of mRNA therapeutics
- Review of the circular RNA platform
- Use of circular RNA as vaccines
- Looking for other therapeutic areas for circular RNA
- Understand how synthetic DNA offers a paradigm shift in DNA template generation for vaccines
- Learn how opDNA achieves significantly higher mRNA yields
- Introducing next-generation delivery systems such as Hermes™ nanoparticles
- Understand tissue-specific delivery of functional mRNAs
- Introducing ADGN nanoparticles to deliver and release mRNA and saRNA
- Looking at ADGN nanoparticles mediated effective mRNA delivery in the deep lung region
- Developing nanoformulations for RNA therapy and genome editing
- Enabling targeted gene delivery
- Making permanent genetic edits in vivo using the CRISPR/Cas9 system
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT
- Introducing the first-ever Atlas to explore programmable systems at the molecular level
- Programming nanoparticles with key bioproperties to unlock the therapeutic promise
- Scientific history of mRNA vaccine technology and its success with the Covid vaccine
- Understand the challenges of developing genital herpes and past failed trials
- Looking at the strategy of mRNA-based genital herpes vaccine
University of Pennsylvania
- Introducing nano-liposomes co-encapsulating a tolerogenic small molecule plus peptide
- Understand how tolerogenic liposomes expand regulatory T cells
Mass General Brigham Incorporated
- Introducing mRNA vaccines in an emergency, with reactive rather than proactive communication
- Understand new mRNA therapeutics, vaccines, and personalized treatments in development
- Building awareness and trust around the new opportunities across the mRNA landscape
University of Washington
Key topics for 2024:
- The future of mRNA-based therapeutics for infectious disease and beyond
Hear about innovations, the limitless future of mRNA therapeutics, and a new class of drugs.
- Latest advancements in mRNA formulation and delivery technologies
Learn about delivering the messenger and technological advancements for therapeutic mRNA delivery from concept to clinical reality.
- Breakthrough research in personalized mRNA treatments and immunotherapy
Understand the most recent advancements in technologies towards personalized, tumor-specific, mRNA therapeutic vaccines for cancer.
- Blockchain technology for mRNA-based therapeutics supply chain solutions
Gain insight into the blockchain-enabled pharmaceutical cold chain and supply chain transparency through blockchain-based traceability.
- Challenges and bottlenecks in the global manufacturing of mRNA vaccines
Explore the latest innovative and rapid development and deployment of high‐volume vaccines for pandemic responses.
- Regulatory and healthcare considerations in mRNA-based clinical development
Learn the key regulatory and commercial considerations to approve and accept mRNA-based therapeutics to treat diseases.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities